Vacuum packing reduces atmospheric oxygen, limiting the growth of aerobic bacteria or fungi, and preventing the evaporation of volatile components. It is also commonly used to store dry foods over a long period of time because it
inhibits bacterial growth.
Laminated Vacuum bag (Plain and Printed)
Structure : PET/PE
Thickness:70 Mic to 200 Mic
Co Extruded (Nylon) Vacuum Bag (Plain and Printed)
Structure : PA/PE, PA/EVOH/PE
Thickness : 70 Mic to 200 Mic
Sealing : 3 Side Sealing Pouch(Sealing Width 8mm,10mm)
Size: Available all Standard and Customised Size
- Food Grade Material Used to Produced Vacuum bag.
- Excellent high clarity & glossiness.
- Longer Self Life, Storage time.
- excellent on moisture-proof and oxygen-proof.
- Special physical attributed like durability, flex-crack a puncture resistance
- Excellent sealing properties
Food Packaging: These are ideal for food packaging. Normally, they are used to pack Dates, fish, sauces, paneer, processed meat, dried fruits, pulses, grains, cheeses, and many other foods.
There are no reviews yet.